- > Participate
How can you take part in Young Ideas for Europe?
Young Ideas for Europe is based on participation! Anyone can join and help shape Europe's future with their ideas and concepts.
In fact, everyone is welcome to …
- Vote for the "Question of the month"
- Coming Soon! - as soon as the results of the first project weeks - beginning September 2009 - are published, anyone will be able to post their ideas and opinions or ask questions. Please visit us again soon!
If your school would like to participate …
- Schools can join with groups of between 20-25 students, from the ages of 15 to 18 years.
- A teacher must accompany the students throughout the entire project week, and support the students in preparing and organising the workshop.
- Students are not required to have significant previous knowledge on Europe or energy issues, but should have an interest in Europe in general and be open for creative working.
- If you are interested, contact us! We will assist in finding a European partner organisation and partner school - which is a prerequisite for participation in the initiative.
How can you take part in other related activities?
Young Ideas for Europe facilitates Europe-wide participation, but there are many other ways to get informed and get involved!
Some other ways to get involved include …
- Joining in one of many climate change and energy campaigns.
- Participating in promoting and learning about Europe.
- Find fun actions that put you in touch with young people from many other countries! Some suggested activities to participate in are found here.
Do you want to suggest an activity?
If you know of an activity related to either Europe, climate change or energy issues, and would like to encourage more young people to participate, please let us know!
Send information to: email@example.com